May EventsView All Upcoming Events
Inventions Roundtable™ - Electronics, Computing & Communications
Location: CCTEC Office Suite, 395 Pine Tree Rd, Suite 310
This event featured presentations on emerging electronics, computing and communications technologies. Invited guests provided feedback in the areas of marketability and applications.
The presentations included:
- Optical Ruler for Faster, More Accurate Semiconductor Nanofabrication
Amit Lal, Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- 3D Software for GPS Alternative
Noah Snavely, Assistant Professor, Computer Science
- Wireless Sensor Networks for Military and Medical Applications
Alyssa Apsel, Associate Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- GPS Anti-Tampering Method
Mark Psiaki, Professor, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- High-Power Terahertz and Millimeter-Wave Signals on Silicon Chips
Ehsan Afshari, Assistant Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
Click here to view photos from the event.
For more information, contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Device Development Boot Camp™
Location: Weill Greenberg Center, 1305 York Ave
The Cornell community and all those interested in medical device development.
Attendees learned the keys to building a competitive medical device. Information and expert advice for medical device entrepreneurs from industry veterans, investors, and FDA and patent advisors.
- Obtaining Patents, Avoiding Mistakes
- Navigating the Regulatory Maze for Device Registration
- Health Care Reform's Impact on Medical Device Innovation
- Funding Emerging Medtech Ventures
- How Much Preclinical Testing is Needed?
- A Dialogue to Introduce Adaptive Designs in the Medical Device Setting
- Safety Surveillance for Medical Devices
- Development in the US and Europe - Pros and Cons
- Case Studies: Successes and Lessons Learned
For more information and to download the presentations, click here.
To view photos from the event, click here.
For more information and to register, click here.