The 2013 Upstate NY TechCareer Connection featured experienced panelists who shared their advice on finding a career in science and technology and an exhibitor session with STEM companies from a 15-county region in Upstate New York. Companies and attendees networked with one another and learned what Upstate NY has to offer in the STEM fields.
Panel 1: How to Land a Job - Your Career in STEM
- Rick Bradshaw, Corporate College Recruiter, SRC, Inc.
- Kim Grant, Business Development Manager, Applied Sciences Group
- Kevin Kersey, Director, Human Resources, Kionix, Inc.
- John Perry, Senior Business Development Representative, Kelly Engineering Resources
Panel 2: Careers in Industry and Academia
- Nathan Ball, CEO and Co-founder, NOHMs Technologies, Inc.
- Tony Eisenhut, President, Rheonix
- Aaron Luke, Program Manager, Advancing Complex Systems, Lockheed Martin Corporate Engineering
- Rebecca Williams, Director, Microscopy and Imaging Facility, Research Scientist, Biomedical Engineering, Cornell University
To view the panelist bios, please click here.
To view photos from the event, please click here.