Trac Software License
Keep records up-to-date, generate reports, analyze pest management strategies and improve Integrated Pest Management (“IPM”) practice with Trac software. Instead of filling out several forms for different reports, enter the record once in Trac software. Trac creates reports for you, plus an EPA Worker Protection Standard (WPS) Central Posting form.
For more information on the software, please click the name of the software below.
If you licensed the software in 2011, you do not need to license again in 2012.
Trac hardware and software requirements are:
- Microsoft Office Excel - For more details, click here.
- Windows 98 (or above) or Mac OS 9 (or above)
- Printer to print reports
Trac Software will not work in Office 2008 for Mac computers or in Open Office because Visual Basic Applications are not supported by these versions of Excel.
The license fee for:
- a single Trac software is $60;
- the TracTreeFruit Bundle that includes TracApple, TracPear, TracCherry and TracStoneFruit is $180;
- the TracTurfgrass Bundle that includes TracSod, TracGolf, TracGrounds and TracLawn is $180;
- the TracFruit Bundle that includes TracApple, TracPear, TracCherry, TracStoneFruit, TracGrape, and TracBerry is $270.
To license, please click here.
Alice (Xiang) Li, Senior Technology Commercialization & Liaison Officer