April is Chronic Wound Care Month
Chronic wounds are debilitating, painful and can result in amputations and other serious complications. Learn more about advances made by Cornell researchers in the field of wound care.
- Methods To Promote Wound Healing in Difficult Cases
- Novel Organo-soluble Chitosan Precursors and Maleic Chitosan-derived Biomaterial
- Fabrication of Vascular Engineered Tissue Using Sacrificial Structures
- Dihydroxyacetone-Based Polymers
- Novel Polymers for Wound and Surgical Adhesives
- Tissue Templates for Wound Healing