Tech of the Month - August 2014
During the month of August, CCTEC is highlighting Cornell's neurological technologies.
- Implanted Brain Monitoring Device
- Gene Therapy-Mediated Induction of Neuronal Production in the Adult Brain
- Administration of Noggin and BDNF to Promote Neurogenesis
- Reversal of Depressed Behaviors in Mice by p11 Gene Therapy in the Nucleus Accumbens (patent)
- Prohibitin (PHB) Gene Therapy
- Gene Transfer of Prohibitin for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease and Other Neurodegenerative Diseases